Redbourn....The Aubrey Park Hotel
4th and 5th of November SOLD OUT!
Places are limited so Pre-booking is ESSENTIAL.....BOOK NOW it's FREE
The Aubrey Park Hotel in Redbourn
Aubrey Park Hotel
Hemel Hempstead Road
Southbound From the M1 Junction 9
- Exit the M1 at Junction 9.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout onto the A5183 to Redbourn.
- Go past the Herts County Showground on your right.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Dunstable Road, A5183.
- Continue straight on.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit on B487.
- Follow the road and go under the Road Bridge.
- Your destination will be on the right.
Northbound from M1 Junction 8
- Exit the M1 Junction 8, follow the road towards Hemel Hempstead.
- Head West on Breakspear Avenue, A414.
- At the roundabout take the third exit onto Maylands Avenue.
- Continue straight through two sets of traffic lights until the next roundabout.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit on the Swallowdale Lane A4147 and continue straight.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit on to Redbourn Road, A4147 and continue straight.
- At the roundabout take the third exit on to the Redbourn Road, B487.
- At the next roundabout take the second exit.
- Continue on the B487 and your destination will be on the left just before the Road Bridge.
From London to Hemel Hempstead
- London Midland operate a direct, fast and semi fast service between Hemel Hempstead and Euston, with a journey time of approximately 30 minutes.
- On arrival at Hemel Hempstead there is a taxi rank outside the station and the journey will take approx. 10 minutes.
- Travel journey planner GoEuro can assist to find train, coach and air options to Hemel Hempstead. Visit them here.
Need a hotel near Luton Airport?
- We are just a short taxi journey away.
- We have 126 free on site parking spaces for the convenience of guests.l
- We have a helipad on site; to ask for our landing coordinates, please call us on 01582 792105.